To have access to live search data from Google, I can suggest a few tips to find high-volume, low-competition keywords:
1. Use long-tail keywords: Instead of using generic, short keywords that are highly competitive, try using long-tail keywords that are more specific to your niche or topic.
2. Use Google’s autocomplete feature: Start typing a query into the Google search bar and pay attention to the suggested search queries that appear. These can give you ideas for long-tail keywords that people are searching for.
3. Use keyword research tools: Many free and paid keyword research tools can help you find high-volume, low-competition keywords. Some popular ones include Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, and Ahrefs.
4. Look for gaps in existing content: Conduct a search of existing content in your niche and identify areas where some gaps or topics have not been covered extensively.
5. Analyze your competition: Analyze the content of your competition and look for topics or keywords they have not covered. This can help you find a gap in the market that you can fill with your content.