You don’t need to drink eight glasses of water per day, and here’s why you shouldn’t drink eight glasses of water per day—but that doesn’t mean you should ignore your water intake entirely. Water has beneficial health effects, and it can be a powerful part of your weight loss journey if used correctly. Let’s take a look at six reasons why your cells need water to function properly and how drinking enough water can benefit your body.
6 Reasons You Should Drink Water
- You lose water throughout the day
- Water helps you lose weight
- Water keeps you hydrated
- Dehydration causes headaches
- Dehydration can slow down metabolism
- Water flushes out harmful toxins from the body