Truebill is an easy-to-use financial management app that helps people track their expenses, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and find savings opportunities. The app also offers lending services through its partnership with Upgrade, a personal loan company. In this article, we will discuss how to borrow money from Truebill, the customer care support available, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of choosing this option.
Eligibility Requirements for Borrowing from Truebill
To be eligible for a loan from Truebill, a borrower must meet certain requirements. Firstly, the borrower must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States. Secondly, they must have a minimum credit score of 600, which signifies a fair to good credit history. Additionally, the borrower must have a minimum income of $35,000 per year, which makes them a reasonable candidate for repayment.
How to Apply for a Truebill Loan
The process of applying for a true bill loan is straightforward and can be done online or via the mobile app. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Truebill account or download the app from the App Store or Google Playstore.
2. Click on the “Loans” tab located on the bottom of the page.
3. Click on “Check Your Rate” button to begin the application process.
4. Provide the required personal and financial information, such as your name, address, date of birth, income information, and credit score.
5. Review the loan offer presented to you if you qualify.
6. Accept the loan offer and agree to the terms and conditions of the loan.
7. Verify your identity and sign the loan agreement.
8. Wait for the funds to be deposited into your bank account within a few business days.
Customer Care Support for Truebill Loans
Truebill offers excellent customer care support to help borrowers with any issues related to the loan application, repayment, or other concerns. Customers can contact Truebill support via their website, email, or phone. Customer care support may be able to help you to resolve inquiries about payments, schedules, and potential changes to your loan.
Pros and Cons of Borrowing from Truebill
Like any lending service, borrowing from Truebill has both advantages and disadvantages. Here are some pros and cons of this borrowing platform:
1. Quick and easy application process
2. No hidden fees
3. Competitive interest rates
4. Flexible repayment terms
5. No prepayment penalties
6. Excellent customer care support
1. Only available for residents of the United States
2. Minimum credit score required
3. The application process may take several days
4. High origination fee in certain cases
5. Only offers fixed-rate loans
6. Loans are issued through a third-party lender, Upgrade.
Truebill is a reliable financial management tool that makes it easy to borrow money. The app offers competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and excellent customer care support. However, it does come with eligibility requirements that will limit the number of people who can apply for a loan, and there is also the need for a minimum of 600 credit score. Therefore, before borrowing from Truebill, it is essential to weigh the pros and cons of the loan and find out whether it suits your financial profile.