How to screenshot on Mac computers? If you’re looking to learn how to screenshot on your Mac computer, the process might seem challenging if you’ve never done it before. Don’t worry—this guide will show you exactly how it’s done! Read on to discover all of the ways you can take screenshots with your Mac computer, from using keyboard shortcuts to using third-party apps. You’ll be taking screenshots in no time!
The Mac operating system doesn’t have as many screen capture tools like Windows, but you can still take screenshots on your Mac computer with ease if you know the right commands to type. Here’s how to create a screenshot on a Mac and add it to your documents or emails easily so that you can share it with friends, colleagues, and family members.
Steps on how to screen shot on mac
- Step 1)Choose what you want to screenshot
- Step 2) Open Grab from your Applications folder
- Step 3) Click Options in the top left corner, then select Capture
- Step 4) Click Window and then click New Window. This will be your screenshot.
- Step 5) Click File>Save As… in the top right corner and save the file where you want it.