The DataCamp signup process is quite simple. I still felt it would be beneficial to walk you through the process of joining.
|DataCamp Offers Free Learning to Get You Started.|
- Launch a browser and navigate to datacamp.com.
- You can sign up for a free account here.
- Sign up for Linkedin, Facebook, or Google.
- Or join your login details as well as click Get Started
Then when you are signed up users will accomplish a proposed based and be taken to My Advancement in which you can be started to confirm out different options in the left sidebar the same as Career Tracks, Skill Tracks, Courses, Projects, and much more.
You may then start looking through other courses. A useful tool is the filter courses (shown below), which allow you to select Technologies, Topics, or rank by Most Relevant and Newest. All of its courses mix brief professional videos with quick hands-on practice.
Examples of DataCamp’s Most Popular Courses
I thought it would be useful to look at the top five most popular courses at Datacamp since it will give you a good idea of what other students are interested in.
- Data Scientist with Python – A career path that will assist you in developing the python abilities required to thrive as a data scientist. There is no prior coding experience necessary. This class will teach you how to use a flexible language to import, clean, alter, and visualize data. It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and will take 88 hours to finish.
- Python Programming — A skill track for learning the fundamentals of Python programming. This curriculum will teach you the Python fundamentals you’ll need to get started on your programming adventure. Hugo, the course instructor, is a highly accomplished Datacamp data scientist, lecturer, writer, and podcaster. It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and will take 15 hours to finish.
- Data Scientist with R – A new career that will assist you in developing the R skills required to succeed as a data scientist. There is no prior coding experience necessary. You’ll acquire hands-on experience with some of the most popular R packages and working on real-world datasets in this session. It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and therefore will take 76 days to complete.
- Python Machine Learning Fundamentals – A skill track that will teach you the essential ideas of Machine Learning. If you’re new to the game, here is an excellent place to start. It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and will take 20 hours to complete 5 courses.