How to remove rotoscope filter from Android device
RotoScope is an app that allows you to rotate and scale images. It’s useful for animating GIFs and other pictures, but it can be dangerous when used incorrectly. If you’re using RotoScope on your Android device and experience some issues with it, this guide will show you how to remove the app from your device so that you can get back to using your phone as intended.
Go to Settings on your device.
- To begin, go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Find the Apps section and locate RotoScope. Tap it to open up its settings screen.
- Tap Uninstall button in order to remove this app from your device.
- Click on the apps option.
- Go to the apps menu.
- Click on the icon of the app at the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose RotoScope and click on Uninstall button.
To uninstall RotoScope, tap on the app icon in your device’s app drawer and choose Uninstall. This will remove the program from your phone or tablet and make sure it doesn’t come back when you reinstall Android.
- You can now successfully remove the RotoScope app from your Android device.
The steps to do that are as follows:
Open the Application Manager on your phone and tap on the “RotoScope” icon located in the top left corner of your screen;
- Select Uninstall option;
Tap on the Yes button when asked by SystemUI if you want to proceed with the removal process;
After removing, restart your phone for updates or other changes made by the RotoScope app when it was installed will no longer be present in system files.