How to screenshot on iPhone
Table of Contents
- Get the app.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings > Photos & Camera > Screenshots and choose a screenshot option.
- Take a screenshot.
- To take a screenshot, do one of the following:
- Press and hold down your home button.
- Tap with two fingers anywhere on the screen and then drag upwards.
- Press and hold down your sleep/wake button and tap the home button again. You can also use this shortcut in apps like Safari.
The screenshot is a great way to show others what you’ve been doing on your iPhone. It’s also a way to make sure that you don’t lose important information from your phone.
How do I screenshot on my iPhone?
The easiest way to screenshot on an iPhone is to start with the Home screen and tap the Camera button. You can also press the Home button (either physical or virtual) and swipe up from any screen where you will find the Camera icon.
If you are using an iPad, open up any app, then click on the Camera button at the bottom of your screen. Then just take a photo or choose one of your existing photos and hit “capture” in the top left corner of the screen.
On your iPhone, you can take a screenshot of the screen by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button on the side of your phone.
When you’re ready to capture, release the sleep/wake button and then press it again. Your screen will be briefly blacked out, and then a small snapshot of your current screen will appear in your Photos album.
If you want to save the image somewhere else, just tap “Save” in Photos at the bottom of the pop-up window. That’ll bring up a save page where you can add a title and location for your shot before saving it to your camera roll or iCloud Photo Library.
Screen capture is a feature on the iPhone and iPad that makes it easy to take screenshots of your device’s screen.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can take screenshots by tapping on the home button while holding down your finger on the screen. You’ll see the camera icon appear in the upper right corner of your screen, which enables screenshotting. If you don’t see this icon, try pressing harder on your screen to make sure that it’s active.
Once you’ve taken a screenshot, it will appear in the Photos app under the Screenshots folder. The exact location depends on which version of iOS you’re running, but both iOS 10 and 11 offer this option.
You can also use other methods to capture screenshots on iPhone and iPad if you don’t want to use the home button method mentioned above.
1. Tap the button to take a screenshot of your screen, then tap Done.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of your device to reveal Control Center, then swipe left or right to choose Screen Recording.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device to reveal Control Center again, then tap Screen Recording to turn it on or off.
4. Tap anywhere in the gray area on your screen that appears when you press down on Control Center to start recording your screen with Screen Recorder for iPhone (or iPad).
The screenshot on iPhone is one of the most convenient features of Apple products. In addition to taking a screenshot, it can also capture the entire desktop or a selected area on your phone.
Screen Shot on iPhone is one of the most convenient features of Apple products. In addition to taking a screenshot, it can also capture the entire desktop or a selected area on your phone.
The good thing about this feature is that you can use it without being connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile data network. You can also use this feature when connected to WiFi without logging out from Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
Screen Shot is a simple way to capture a screenshot of your iPhone display. It’s not perfect, but it’s a great way to keep track of what’s on your phone and share it with others.
1. Open the screen you want to grab. If you have multiple screens open, or a split-screen view, swipe down from the top of the screen until you see a thumbnail of your current screen. You can also select the topmost app icon and hit “Take Screen Shot.”
2. Swipe left or right to select which part of the image you want to capture, then tap anywhere outside of that part to save as an image file and share it with others (or just keep it for yourself).
3. Once you’ve saved an image, you’ll be taken back to your current screen where all apps are located together at the bottom of your screen (unless there are more screens open). This is where you can select another app and take another screenshot if needed!
Screen capture is a handy feature that can be used to take screenshots of the screen on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It allows you to save an image from the screen of your device, usually in .png format.
To take a screenshot on iOS:
1. Press the Home button and swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the Camera icon and select Screen Shot, or press Command-Shift-4 on an iOS device running iOS 11 or later.
3. The camera flash will turn on, followed by a short countdown before taking a screenshot. You’ll then see your captured image appear in the camera roll (or Photos app) with a brief description of how long it took and how many shots were captured during that time period (up to 10).
Step 1: Press the sleep/wake button and hold down the Home button at the same time for about 4 seconds. This will activate Focus Assist, which allows you to capture anything on your screen.
Step 2: Press and hold both buttons simultaneously again until you see a small circle in the middle of your screen.
Step 3: Release both buttons to take a screenshot, or tap anywhere on your screen to cancel.
1. Press the home and sleep/wake button at the same time and you will be asked to enter recovery mode (if you haven’t already done so).
2. Press the home button again and you will see a screen that says “Recovery Mode”.
3. Hold down both volume buttons until you see an alert that says: “Preparing photo library” and wait for it to finish.
4. Your camera will now be available in your Photos app (it might say “Camera”).